Cabin Fever KiloWah Special: $99!! (+S&H)
We’re going cabin crazy after this long winter and we decided to offer a sacrifice to the Sun Gods by giving the next 50 KiloWah customers a special price of $99!! +S&H just $10 – anywhere in the US.
Don’t miss this once-off pricing! Order your KiloWah NOW:
The all-analog Johnny Hiland KILO-WAH has four onboard settings via a four-position selector switch:
- A Classic Wah with the same sweep characteristics and tones as vintage Wah pedals.
- The Johnny Hiland Signature Mega setting with the extended filter range and full low-end response.
- The funkiest, most melodic and talkative automatic Envelope Wah on the planet.
- An Auto-wah with a variable rate control.
- All analog circuitry.
- Easy to use. Patented ergonomic design with the control knobs facing you. The unique pedal shape allows more controls in a smaller footprint.
- All analog, clean and clear wide dynamic range achieved by doubling the operating voltage internally to provide more signal headroom.
- Reliable, wear-free, noise-free, pop-free optical operation. Bypassed when the pedal is all the way back (heel down).
- 9V operating voltage, 30mA current consumption (we recommend using an AC adapter).
- Will accept standard 2.1mm 9VAC adapter supply plug, center negative. Adapter jack has protection diode to protect the pedal from an incorrect polarity should it occur.
- Bright blue LED to show effect is on and flashing red LED to show Auto-wah modulation rate.
- Compact Size: 9” x 4” (228mm x 103mm).
- Lightweight, high-quality aircraft aluminum casting and rugged construction, only 2.3lbs (1.1kg).
- CE, RoHS, FCC compliant.Johnny Hiland at Gig-FX Booth NAMM 2011