“Buzz-Off” Quiet Cable
We are currently sold out of our popular, patented, self-muting cable but are taking orders NOW for delivery after the NAMM Show (end of January).
To acknowlege this inconvenience, we are offering FREE SHIPPING (USA only!) on any orders placed December 1, 2011 – January 31, 2012.
Thank you for your patience!
- Automatically turns cable off when unplugged
- No more speaker-popping noises
- Change instruments with no loud buzzes
- Gold plated jack plugs for the lowest contact resistance
- Corrosion-proof gold plated button and switch contacts ensure reliable operation
- Design tested to 21,000 trouble-free insertions and tested in extremes of temperature
- Low capacitance design retains high frequencies and allows fast transients
- Oxygen-free copper conductors for clarity and signal integrity
- Double-braided ground shields unwanted noise and adds durability
- No scrunch noise
- Heavy duty, highly flexible sheathing
- Easy grip jack plug for use with Strat® jack sockets
How it works
The “Buzz-Off” Button will automatically turn the cable off (mute to ground) when it is unplugged avoiding annoying and potentially damaging speaker pops and loud buzzes.
One end of the cable is terminated with a patented jack plug featuring the revolutionary new Buzz-Off Button.
The jack with the Buzz-Off Button is intended to plug into your instrument, and the other end into your amplifier. You can change and unplug instruments without fear of hurting your speakers, your ears, or annoying your audience.
All gig-fx cables feature 12/18AWG oxygen-free copper conductors for optimum signal transmission, low capacitance design to ensure high frequency bandwidth and fast transient capability, double-braided shielding for toughness and elimination of extraneous noise, and a highly-flexible heavy-duty casing to ensure long life and reliability. The slim-line Quiet Jacks are designed for easy insertion and retrieval from Strat® and other angled jack sockets.
The Buzz-Off Button exerts no mechanical force that expels the jack plug. The switch is totally automatic in operation and uses non-magnetic contacts for reliability and to ensure signal integrity.
The Buzz-Off Cable is currently available in 4.5M/15′ length
The Buzz-Off Button has a rugged mechanism that has been tested with 21,000 insertions for reliability. It is fully automatic and is seamless in operation. The switch contacts are corrosion-proof gold-plated to ensure zero ohm contact resistance over time.
See the 21,000 insertion test report.